Who We Are
Community Policing Secretariat plans and executes community outreach programmes.
What We Do
- Arrange and preside over Town Meetings which must be held by each Division at least once per month.
- Arrange and preside over all meetings of the Community Policing Regional Councils, which must be held at least once per month.
- Plan and develop educational and crime prevention programmes in collaboration with the Corporate Communications Unit.
- Represent the Police Service on School Boards and other Social and Community agencies.
How to become a Community Police Officer
- Must be a member of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service
- Must pass the probationary period of two/three years’ service
Community Policing Secretariat 5th Floor Riverside Plaza Besson Street, Port of Spain
Phone: (868) 622-2156 / (868) 622-2568