Who We Are
The Planning Research and Project Implementation Unit exists to provide the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) with effective and efficient strategic and operational support in all areas of Research, Planning and Execution of projects of all kinds.
What We Do:
- Direct the Research and Planning for Policy Development and Implementation – involving collecting, collating and analysing socio-economic data in general and in particular policing data and statistics.
- Advise on matters of strategy and policy direction, institutional strengthening needs and structural or transformational reforms.
- Manage the Strategic Planning process for the TTPS.
- Define the Police Service’s objectives in the Public Sector Investment Programme project and lead in preparation of project budgets and draft estimates.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Public Sector Investment Programme projects aligned to the strategic objectives of the TTPS.
- Function as liaison between Divisions, the Ministry, Project Consultants Contractors and other Government Agencies for Project Implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to Divisions, Branches, Sections and Units of the TTPS.
1st Floor, Police Administration Building Cor. Edward and Sackville Streets, Port of Spain
Phone: (868) 624-8062