Who We Are
The Crime and Problem Analysis Branch is a arm of the TTPS that deals with data-processing, analyses information from crime reports and other sources to better inform the crime-deterrence, disruption and detection efforts of the TTPS.
What We Do
- Supply statistical data of crimes, their location and Divisions where they occur.
- Prepare crime analysis by divisions and stations.
- Reporting of statistical crime data using graphs and charts.
- Supply of Divisional/Station District maps.
- GPS/Crime Mapping.
- Presentations to organisations.
112 MATCO Building Henry Street, Port of Spain
Phone: (868) 625-5148
Fax: (868) 625-4710