Who We Are
The Photography Unit identifies, documents, detects and presents evidence needed to solve crimes and secure convictions of suspected individuals.
What We Do
Duties of a specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Photographing crime scenes, serious accidents, and any material relating to the commission of a crime or incident, such as fingerprints and questionable documents
- Preserving evidence of value in the process of criminal investigation or presentation before the courts
- Photographing persons who are in police custody and those participating in riots and demonstrations for evidence or infractions of the law
- Photographing persons participating in riots and demonstrations for infractions of the law for use as evidence in court
- Photograph Police Personnel for preparation of police identification cards
Cor. Park and Richmond Streets, Port of Spain.
Port of Spain: (868) 627-1818 Scarborough: (868) 635-1400
Point Fortin: (868) 648-4931 Couva: (868) 679-4446
San Fernando: (868) 652-2713 Sangre Grande: (868) 691-0448